Computer Go Fund Me


Link to Go Fund Me


Hi all! I seriously made the choice that I wanted gas, milke and creamer and cigs more than that crappy computer with key stroke delays!  I found a writing app on my phone but it just makes so many typos as you may notice from my blogs..
But when I type on a computer I think it just goes alot smoother...and I needed Word and didn't think that virus filled computer deserved that spendy software!

Damn my luck! But there is creamer in my coffee!!!

Ok so if you can help at all every little bit counts and it beats panhandling right? I don't have anxiety in my chest right now at least haha.

And I've decided rather than a movie I want to do a TV series..
It's just too long to put into a two hour movie.  But for now four chapters into the book that is a synapsis of my for year blog so people can see the big picture if just jumping in!  I am excited!

Toodles!!! Godlovesall!

Comments