Run of the MILL...

OH yeah baby bring the heat!  You wanna destroy my life?  Turn my sons into paupers? Make us slaves to the system? Fuk that NOISE!  Everything I worked for and I can't push a stapler cause I am a fukn felon? Oh you violated me big time! Knocked my down to the bottom rung...but I got some fukn tenacity and nothing about me is average!  Mental illness is mental awesomeness.  Loogee right on your shoes. How bow dat?

Take my love and smash it like a china doll no more.  I am gonna rip the destiny you fed me to shreds. "Privacy in Communications"  is a $400 fine...and you can't block a number?  Attention seeking home wrecker.  Bottom dropping asshole.

Fooler, faker, mocker. Liar.  Empty words.  Meaningless fukn bullshit liar.  Take five months and shove them up your ass.  Bearer of poverty curse. Mutilator of my life.  I cannot believe how fooled I have been.

How the fuk does loving someone destroy your life?  Evil.

So that only took four years to come to?  Maybe being psychotic knocked some sense into me.  Love is stupid. Fuk love, no more sappy ass poems.  I am so fukn bent.  Stupid stupid girl to ever believe in a man.

Trying to help me?   GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL.

SHEWOLF IS UNLEASHED.  Ruler of my childrens destinies.  Fukn watch out. I never get this mad!  There is adrenaline involved tonight....just lost my precious temper.  Done being sweet.  Sweet gets me no where.

Maybe its time for some black lipstick. fukn angry.  Go all goth and flip all this shit upside down. 

Comments