"The Struggle is Real"

The struggle is the beautiful part really. Its really ironic to me that I get "free" money from the government and people think that is easy.  It's not a whole lot.  Well so I cannot work an eight to five, and I have two part time jobs, and last week I celebrated by going to a steak dinner and going to the chiropractor for the first time in a year.  But seriously I deserve better than disability.  Yes, when I was in the hospital seven times in two years while in treatment court, it saved my ass, and thank you America...but yeah I didn't want to ask anyone for money so I thought I've had some books for awhile.  And it made me laugh...because I just think of all the people that are gonna pop back up in my life when I triumph.  So funny how people are!!!  "Oh we knew you could do it!"  "So proud of you!"  "Rooting for you the whole time!" Oh really??? YAY, success!  I know because I have been highly successful many times in my life!  But this time I really got kicked when I was down...over and over and over like I was a worthless pieces of garbage.  BUT I know that God does not make garbage!!!  So here I am writing a business plan...the missing link in our community.  I know it is because I lived it for five years.

Anywho.  No one cares to read my book or buy it when I am in crunch. Ok one person answered my FB post. I don't really care because I don't think that's "my book."  Its just a prequel!  Just how I became a stalker, and my first year in sobriety.  I think that "my book" is found in the content on this blog...and its such a jumbled mess that I need to make sense of, and write the "post-op" report!!!

My therapist and I role played today for what I would say has happened to me through all this if I were to have a forensic exam necessary for the courtroom.  He said I did a very good job summarizing my "post-op" synopsis.  Three years I've been with him, and we talked about moving on because he isn't spiritual at all.  I decided to think like a business person, because he keeps me in "reality" and if I switched now there would be too much to explain to another therapist.  If I go on exploring my psychosis, I might just vear from reality and get psychotic again thinking about all that's happened in my head.  He still says chemical...and I still say bullshit!

Bullshit.  Worked on the Business Plan (its good!) most of the morning and then went to the meeting and therapy.  I really really need a nap and a sandwich...


Comments