God

CHORUS
We can trust our God
He knows what He's doing
Though it might hurt now
We won't be ruined
It might seem there's an ocean in between
But He's holding onto you and me
And He's never gonna leave, no
He is with us, He is with us, always, always
He is with us, He is with us, always

Love and the Outcome

This song was on the radio today and it made me think about my blog last night.  Maybe I can't trust men, but I can most definitely trust God.  As seeing in retrospect I wouldn't change the way anything happened and God had me the whole time.
My faith gets shaky sometimes but I don't know why? I am God's daughter a princess of the high King.  He has carried me through nightmares that didn't stop when I awoke. He has carried me through trials and courtrooms and I never once thought to take my life through all this.  I asked God to take over my life when I had two weeks sober in 2012...So this was his plan for me.  All of it!  Everything happens for good for those who love God.  I know my strength comes from him because there's no other way I would still be here. I give God all the glory and thank him for my psychosis story. And he will never leave me!  Amen!

Comments