Cross OVER 2013




Excerpt from "Fairytale of a Felony Stalker..."


“Cross-Over”
I never know I am in the spiritual realm, when I am there.  It is so real, and who are all of you to know where I am?  And so really my crossover happened in an instant, eight days after the restraining order. I do switch much between accepting the word mental illness, and spiritual realm…so bare that in mind how I suffer. I was literally in reality just putting together some stuff that reminded me of you.  Then I put more stuff with it, and I was like Holy shit it’s the rapture, quickly what else do I need to pack? So you see the list and by the time I was done packing I was in the realm.
Mat Keirney has played such a role in our love story.  “Ships in the Night” is the theme song and I had to ask my kids to stop requesting it, because maybe it would make me go nuts and go to jail again.  That part about “finding my way back to you” aggravates me…because I am just crazy enough to believe like that, and there is a lifetime restraining order in place.  It’s Samuel’s favorite song and he is like a robot asking for “Chips ina Night.” I have been to jail three times now.  Me in jail? It went well, especially the first time when I was taking a princess shower in the co-ed filth, laughing because my mug shot was like getting my face off a milk carton.  All those girls were so sweet and just what a great part of my story!  I had found all the lost girls like me…the beat up, rejected, sexually abused ones…the forgotten of society.  And I had ran into an old colleague who told me to treat it like part of my education.  So I assertively took notes, about all the things I learned in jail!  Neat!  Oh and so romantic because now I know how you must have felt doing time…I did four days and I was psychotic. I screamed in the middle of the night once, because I was hearing voices that I guess weren’t really there, says my celli, what a sweetie she was too.  Mentally ill and locked up.  I did that for you baby!  Did some research!  Our system is jacked up…we need asylums…I watched a documentary on that some years ago and now I have lived it, so thanks.  Oooh and nasty been used up by everyone, underwear?  I just laughed and called it the real Victoria’ Secret!  It was all pretty magical, let me tell you!  Such joy in my first ever jail experience!  I was “doing time” for you!  Romance.
Back to the crossover. Just a little pile of things that made me think of you.  I don’t know at what point I believe I was headed to heaven, but I found everything about me I could never find in any other psychosis and it went into a box.  And I wrote all over it…Million dollar story!  I wrote our birthdates and “true love” and it was filled with everything in my house that held a memory in my life.  Well then I was going to take it and drop it off on your porch and all this was making sense, but this the day my car wouldn’t start from the garbage truck hitting it!  Imagine if my soul box had appeared on your door step?  But anyway as you know I need a soul mate and need to pack to get out of hell every time…never ever, knew what to pack!  So I began packing with your few things and by the time I was done packing the items I found in my own home, I was raptured into heaven!
By this time my sister had noticed I was putting some strange posts on Facebook.  My mom showed up.  I was so happy!  Heaven is so amazing, and we were about to be so damn rich.  I was ecstatically telling my mom about being your soul mate.  She made me go in my room and try and take a nap.  The cops came because I do believe I announced to the world on Facebook with your picture none the less, that for sure you were my soul mate.  The police report says I was drinking and that’s why they couldn’t talk to me, nope just psycho-spiritual.  Sober through all this….oh I am so badass!  My mom took me to my therapist…they both thought I was manic…no I skipped a lot of that and was now in an altered reality. It was July 24th, only 8 days since I saw you in court.  And mind you I did not know I was manic at all.
I was getting ready for us getting married in heaven in front of all of eternity.  Because it turns out I was never the most evil woman to ever roam the earth, I was the most ever celebrated princess!  You were the top prince and we had always been promised to each other, and I saw what you looked like as a little boy, a vision…awwww!  You had always been the one I was searching for in my dreams.  Destined.  So my whole life played backwards like a movie, every painful thing, every wrong thing I had ever done or happened to me was not seen in the spirit reel.  I was never raped…and you were my first!  I was so filled with joy and all of eternity was watching my every move.  Just like in the dark ones.  God was gonna take my scars away and I was getting all beautiful for you.  I was in the ER room, laughing so filled with joy…all my pain seemed funny after this turn of events.  I had always been the top princess, but nobody could tell me, until I got to heaven.  Men had actually been bidding on me to be with me and were other princes. And how I was found as the top princess was how I always repeat myself and my stories over and over.  “Oh you got run over by a car?’  Because seriously anything embarrassing happens to me I always repeat it.  I talk about my past to everybody like it matters so much, and the take on my life and the things I understood made it all hilarious.  All my life was hilarious and was telling everybody jokes and understanding the irony of all my pain, because it had always been for a purpose. Seeing it all play out backwards, was amazing.  I was seeing my heaven reel…and now I believe everyone has a heaven reel like that.  I think of Mary who took her life last year, and how much pain she was in…I know she is so happy in heaven.  I believe the people who have it the hardest on earth are the most blessed in heaven!  Top princesses and warriors!