Corrected Chaos Clock

Eleventh Hour,
Justin Time.
Fierce as a heart attack, the sound effects rumble on.
Everything created to fit this souls tin pollution.
Like ships on the night skyline...
We are built.
There is no way my Ruth would have left me here...
For all the animals were once babes.
I must trust, the reprint in clocks.
I will step through the Moraccan Mirror.
I will see clearly the rain is gone.
Help me Father to loose my fears upon absolutely nothing remains.
Like not to further stars in the sky, our galaxy.
I have collected everything You asked.
And from dust I settled in bones right rib,
I found a rattle in my left crib...
I am ok Father.
Worlds Wars is not a break.
Germination.
Holy Courts of Hearts...
Sway delusions south, to never return.
Keep me...neigh set us free!
Halts gene doors and lipstick smears.
Make us free all to see.
And cover one to cover all.
And close my brothers' eyes until thine truth is revealed.
Help me stand Not Afraid...and if I can't, just help me sleep.
Amen.
Rose the Nations.