Born afraid Hustler

Layer liar pants on fire...ouch.
Turn and burn, been abide hustler...
Running From The Game.
Domino effect, bend one knee.
Step off that plank and fire those cannons.
Bitches no loser.
Too bad no choose her.
Roped the Reigns in this room.
And you find out, what you are made of,
in the next.
A little less tenacity could complicate my misery?
Wondering next step, who steps?
Catch your breath.
Slammed down, tied apart...trapped.
Bound by plots Pilot...to sink.
I told you to jump anyway!
Dammit!
I have no time for autographs, sorry.
The whole world is waiting on me.
Wrote the rains poor up, Reighna.
And she leaves with one eye blind.
Weak shelter she is not preying on you.
She is too crazy to lie...
And she writes in parables, only says one Aye!
So here she is about to open the door...
This will be her room, bride groom.
Her Born a dude hustler, had her starry eye!
Room dancers and queens of chaos...
Mark my left breast with a two inch scar.
Shark bite scar right, remember me torn in half.
Call me and applaud me silly.
Well Slap my ass it's a party!
For tonight we dance with the Capitol Hill Billies!
You know? Bill?
You'd know a hustler?