Peeps do what they do…

I am kind of a schoolgirl… Always been going to school. So today and I don't think I am manic or anything, I randomly signed up for grad school! Just some online courses. Public Policy on Global Health. They are eight week courses… And I am used to doing semesters, so I don't know if that's good or bad. Also I learn by listening to lectures, and don't really care much for Textbooks. I am probably screwed! Classes start at the end of August and hopefully I will be done with the mental health court by July, I will find that out on Wednesday. I had another Dilute on the day I was supposed to phase up. This means absolutely nothing to me or my sobriety whatsoever… But seems to mean the world to the court, which is directly related to the fact that my court funds  The drug and DUI Court. I present my urine five days a week, and have like five days "sober" in the court! I've been doing this for a year and a half. Anyway the dilutes are proven to be from my medication… But the court has yet to listen to my doctor!

I can't wait for the morning when I wake up and I can stretch my arms to the sky and cry out "freedom!" My poor four-year-old has to go down town with me all the time. Quite the routine! Anyway I'm totally getting off subject about trying to do school again. I don't know I'm going to sign up, and just see what the summer brings. I have never been so sick before, or so well in many aspects…and I can't live my life, like I am always going to be Not well enough to take on things I have always done and accomplished. I mean I need to recognize my limitations are much more than they have ever been, but I just can't not move forward with my dreams, even though it always seems that my life and Sanity is in the balance. It would break my heart and I would fizzle out.

Of course who knows maybe by the fall I will be so excited about my books, that I won't want any more schooling.  To be honest I really just signed up because you could win a trip to Europe LOL!
But I did talk to the lady for about an hour about the options in public policy, government and global health care. I ultimately imagine the next step after that would be moving away to get a doctorate and I looked at the 20 best schools for public-policy in healthcare and of course Yale and Harvard, and my Seattle U were on there!!!

 I really don't know what direction I want to go in, and that is why I now have a life coach! A Professional to help me with direction, of all the opportunities before me. Of course I fight random bouts of give up on everything, and be a slug...that's just between you and me and the fence post! I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I think I am going to be some kind of big to do. Lol, ain't I got a big head?

So I just say a Abba Father I have followed you all this way…I know you won't leave me hanging. But please lead me in a direction soon! Amen.

PS. I have been signed up for grad school, the past two years at the local college. For psychology.
I decided that they would probably piss me off! I have a totally different way of thinking about the mind, and if you want to feed me that it's only chemicals in your brain… Well you can shove it where the moon don't shimmer!