Satire

Catrostrophe follows wherever she goes...
If you call her at all...call her
Miss Mayhem, please.
The luckiest kind of girl she is. 
Blessed with lookin fine and dressing swell.
She makes me smile and she is full of funny.
Sometimes she says the stupidest shit, like outloud.
Sometimes she writes it down and shares it with the world.
She needs a cape because she thinks she is some sort of lifesaver...
Maybe cherry flavor which is common, but bleck, the smell of cherry 
Makes me gag.
Do you know what else makes me gag?
It's not knowing the future, yeah that's deep.
She practically gags and vomits of the thought of never being heard.
She says she wanted to make this lover dude wealthy like he deserves to be...
And buy him a brand new truck, with the new truck smell she never smelt either.
So that is heresay of course like most All of what's happened to this tragic duo.
That's right Ken and Barbie.
That's right her Ken is an enteprenuer hillbilly, and she is still all up 
In her pink outfits, but stopped dressing like trailer trash Barbie.
Last year she fit into Skippers clothes but now let's just call it bootilicious.
There's a bounty on that booty, remember.
I would say coveted and harnessed in the right direction...
This Barbies gonna be worth her straw in gold.
And LO and behold, she sits sick and fragile and helpless.
She can't do anything because she is stuck in a mud pit
Revving her de rear I mean Ferrari pink engine for someone else's 
Stretch limo! I mean cmon Ken! Don't you know your part?
I do all the talking she says, but I will let you steer the pink Ferrari!
Wouldn't it just be dreamy and like whipped cream and hot fudge over
Vanilla with no cherry??? Wouldn't it be tubular! So far out.
Yes Miss Mayhem,  hmmmmmmm...
She is yawning, her hair is gray, and she be all like 21 again.
Old enough to drink...and too young to want to.
Thank you Ken for restoring me to youth.
I guess we all got problems and she ain't one of them.
She was me,  I suppose, I kicked her ass...fukn straight.
So who is the luckiest girl of all?
She or me?