Make me a vessel of thy peace...

Or just make me a recluse.
There God I said it.
A million times nuttier
Than I ever was before.
And the worst part is...
I kinda love it!
Like I do not give a funk...
And I am so me that it is so free!
And one person in this realm likes my blogs!
But I am pretty sure in the other I am worth millions!
I am always up and buying shit and being worldwide famous, lol.
Yeah I am fukn crazy!
So what? Do I need to fit in?
Do I need to please?
Astound, shock, and amaze...
And for no other reason than just because its my gift from above.
Something unique and maybe I am not so much that,
Other than this town.
I don't even know how i still breath oxygen but here I am.
Got to be. Got to be with all the dreams I had something to this.
Psychosis always about soul matches.
Could mean nothing...but to me it is everything.
Is it so bad that I just want to go away from my hometown
And write my ass off?
Sending out a prayer tonight that I can find relief from the daily
And constant agitations of living in this town.
"Take me away" and not in a bath tub, Calgon.
And please make it peaceful and let me breath.
It's been four years since a vacation...
And what I have been through would kill a horse.
And I am not trying to complain...wait yes I am!
Please God...I need some wide open spaces
Like make me a Dixie Chick...cool.
Thanks.

Comments